Arrow is a simple, lightweight Python library, inspired by moment.js and requests, that provides a sensible, intelligent way of creating, manipulating, formatting and converting dates, times and timestamps. Arrow is a drop-in replacement for Python date objects.
- Fully implemented, drop-in replacement for datetime
- Supports Python 2.6, 2.7, 3.3, 3.4 and 3.5
- Time zone-aware & UTC by default
- Provides super-simple creation options for many common input scenarios
- Updated .replace method with support for relative offsets, including weeks
- Formats and parses strings automatically
- Partial support for ISO-8601
- Timezone conversion
- Timestamp available as a property
- Generates time spans, ranges, floors and ceilings in timeframes from year to microsecond
- Humanizes and supports a growing list of contributed locales
- Extensible for your own Arrow-derived types
Hint is a simple mindfulness reminder for macOS.
- 25 mindfulness-focused quotes delivered by notification
- Configurable notification intervals from 10 minutes to 8 hours
- Configurable notification sounds
- Quote shuffle
- Pause for preset intervals, or until resumed
- Auto-launch on startup
Goenv is a Go package that provides virtualenv-like functionality for Go projects, isolating dependencies into workspaces for safer and simpler management.
- Similar functionality to Python’s virtualenv and virtualenvwrapper.
- Separates development directory from import path — e.g., develop in
~/myproject, but import from
- Isolates dependencies from other projects.
- Does not interfere with any
go command functionality.
- Written in Go, installable with
My collection of IPython notebooks.
crsmithdev.com us built using Hugo, a static site generator written in Go.